I’ve seen a couple of posts in the last week of people signing up for Bloggiesta, so I checked it out and realised that it was exactly what I need. Although, it will be an Autumn Bloggiesta for me. A week to focus on all those blogging things that get shoved away. I’m starting to schedule posts for April, hoping that from there I can stick to a structured blog schedule (hahaha we will see how that goes) and Bloggiesta seems like a great way of building towards that. I’ve never participated in one of these before, so I’m excited to GET. STUFF. DONE.
I’ve broken my To Do into two focus areas – writing posts & reviews and social media & networking… because I really do need to work on both those things.
Writing posts & reviews
- Write at least three new posts, and pay attention to quality!
- Review three books
- Update GR and Amazon with reviews
- Update ‘Reviewed titles’ and ‘about me’ pages
Social Media & Networking
- Download and use tweetdeck
- Update Bloglovin Follow my blog with Bloglovin
- Comment on other Bloggiesta blogs, and meet some peoples!
- Participate in at least 2 challenges!
So, quite a lengthy list, but it’s mostly (besides the writing posts) fun or easy-ish stuff, and I won’t be beating myself up if I don’t get there. I’m going to set aside 90 minutes every day during bloggiesta for these tasks, and see how much I can get done without distraction.