IT’S TIME FOR DEWEY. Well, in like 30 minutes. I’ve decided that I am going to have this one post and just update it during the day – I’m planning on participating in a couple of memes and minichallenges, but mostly to update my reading progress.I will be working and sleeping today – I haven’t taken any leave, but am looking forward to reading and participating when I can!
Here is my TBR – and how many pages I have read of the ones I had previously started.
The Picture of Dorian Gray – 87 of 194
Sandakan – 227 of 656
The Godfather – 120 of 446
Split Second – 139 of 396
The Secret Agent – 0 of 224
The Anzac’s Long Shadow – 0%
1) What fine part of the world are you reading from today? I’m from Adelaide, Australia
2) Which book in your stack are you most looking forward to? The Picture of Dorian Gray and Sandakan
3) Which snack are you most looking forward to? I found some vanilla diet coke, which is so RARE around here. I brought two bottles. YUM!
4) Tell us a little something about yourself! I’m an education student, history buff and workaholic. I like to knit and watch action movies when I’m not reading
5) If you participated in the last read-a-thon, what’s one thing you’ll do different today? If this is your first read-a-thon, what are you most looking forward to? I’ve never participated in a 24h readathon – only bout of books readathons. I’m most looking forward to finishing some books!
11pm– I’ve been cracking through Sandakan (p304), such a crazily deep book. I’m now going to get ready for work and hopefully be able to get back to the reading at 1am, having done most of my work for the morning! haha. I’m going to take two books with me to work, not sure if I’ll get either one finished, but I can hope!