Another Bout of Books has brought itself to a close, and I sure did get some reading done! I’m surprised by how much progress I have made, considering I’m mid EDS flare-up. Most of my reading has been done in my bed and up late at night when I just. can’t. sleep. I’m thinking about investing in a bean-bag, although I HATE the look of them, because it’s either that or a swimming pool.
So, my figures for the weekend were okay, I finished another book on Sunday night.
91p of The Business of Dying by Simon Kernick
246p of The Business of Dying by Simon Kernick – Completed
Total for readathon: 1,536
My goals for this readathon were:
- Write an update post daily on Ranty Runt, even if it is just what I have read and a cumulative total – I did provide updates of each day, even though the last four days were condensed into two posts. I will take this as a win. I might do this on twitter next Bob.
- Participate in 2 challenges – I participated in one challenge.
- Be a social butterfly and read & comment on at least three updates per day – I commented on quite a few blogs over the bob, not sure if it would equal three a day.
- Read 2000 pages. – I read 1536p. Not the goal, but I’m still happy with it. Way more than I would normally read!
- POST MY CHALLENGE AT THE RIGHT TIME – I nailed this one!
So, that’s the end of this Bob, I don’t think I will host a challenge next time around – I enjoy doing it, but it might just be more than I can handle during semester. Hope everyone else had a great bob, and I’ll see you all in May? Is it May? I think so.
You did such a great job!! 1500 pages in 6 days is amazing!! Congratulations 🙂